Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I just wanted to share all the things I am grateful for this year:

1. Family: I have the greatest parents and I am so thankful for all they give me throughout the year. They give me strength and love when I need it the most. Thanks mom and dad!
2. Friends: Although I haven't been able to see all of them as much as I would have liked this past year (it gets harder and harder as you get older and the responsibilities of life gets in the way), I am still grateful for the times I have been able to share with them. I have so many great memories and a year full of laughter and love. Thank you all!
3. Health: I am lucky to have great health and to be able to live a life without any health issues.
4. Endless opportunities: I have realized this past year that I can accomplish anything I want. Because of all the things I listed above, I can have the strength and motivation to do anything. It has been a rough year with all that is on my plate but I have had such an amazing time and I am so lucky that I have the opportunity to do what I want.
 5. Passion: I have realized this past year what it is that I am passionate about and I have had the opportunity to explore it more.  My passion for sustainability, architecture and volunteerism is growing each day and as I experience and learn more about each subject my interest and passion grows. I am excited to see where all of this takes me in the year to come.

All I can say is that I am a lucky girl and I only hope the next year is just as sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment