Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great Sustainable Cooking Products

So I just made a great tilapia dinner using some of my new "bambu" cookware. This made me want to explore some other green alternatives to cooking. Another company that I have in my collection is Farberware. They have a line that makes Eco friendly cookware. It may be hard to find and the website doesn't have anything on the Eco friendly utensils but keep a look out for them in any retail store that sells Farberware. A great site that sells stylish and eco friendly products for the home is www.edenhome.com. They have really nice cookware, utensils and anything else for the kitchen. Take a browse through the rest of the site and you will find other great products for the entire home. Cuisinart also makes a eco friendly line, "Green Gourmet", that includes recycled stainless steel handles and a PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface on their skillets. You can go to Cuisinart.com to get more information and locations on where to buy.

I am really excited to keep my search on other eco friendly products and I will keep you updated as I find more. If you know of any other products, please post here and share your knowledge on green cooking.

Thanks and happy cooking!


You can find bambu at the following stores.  You can also go to www.bambuhome.com to find out more information on the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment