Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mission Valley River Clean Up

So this morning, I participated in the Mission Valley River Clean Up for the San Diego River Park Foundation and I had a great time just as I had last month. It's amazing what you find and to see that there is so much trash hiding along the river. I have posted some pictures and I will upload some video that I took as well. I urge all of you to take the time this month to volunteer for some organization. There are so many opportunities out there, you should be able to find a group that you feel comfortable with. My goal is to attend at least one volunteer event a month. Check out my blog from time to time to find out about more volunteer activities in the future.

Visit the San Diego River Park Foundations website to find out more about this organization. www.sandiegoriver.org

No comments:

Post a Comment